Best-in-class warehouse management systems
Use 30-year-old scanning technology, manual decisions, and an integrated approach with no standardized platform strategy.
No capacity to achieve seamless E2E functionality that spans functional domains.
Locanis Site Optimizer 360° Supply Chain Execution System
Disruptive new platform strategy technology from Locanis – Standardization, Automation, and Optimization.
System-run decisions and patented “push” task technology support today’s and future digitalization and flexible business models.
Best-in-class Legacy WMS
- Legacy best-in-class WMS use 30-year old scanning technology, manual decisions, and inventory management with silos of visibility and with no dynamic RTLS capabilities.
Site Optimizer 360° SCES
“Seamless E2E Synchronized Optimization”
- Holistic transparent technology with no need for scanning. Synchronizes and optimizes all manual and Automated Material Handling System tasks with built-in dynamic RTLS capabilities.
Locanis Site Optimizer 360° SCES Advantages
- Ready for the future. The Site Optimizer 360° SCES sets itself apart from other best-in-breed WMS vendors. Site Optimizer 360° SCES is the only software in the world that can replace task management logic for automated material handling systems and centralize orchestration and execution of tasks and movements in ONE intelligent software.
- Disruptive unique technology. Intelligent patented push-task technology distributes tasks to in-motion assets, resources, and inventories, not the last scanned location, method used by all best-in-breed legacy WMS solutions.
- Clear business case. Proven facts, up to 50% reduction of assets, operators, and other resources, less than six months ROI. Efficiency and productivity increase at all levels within the company.
- Productivity increase. Site optimizer 360° E2E Supply Chain Execution System has a clear goal, Standardization >> Automation >> Optimization. 100% task-orientated software where the only goal is to create the perfect flow through your operations, increase productivity, and provide real-time transparency and accountability on all levels.
US patent number: 10304025
- “Controlling industrial trucks in a warehouse”
- Patent comprises…
- transmission of driving orders derived from transport orders…
- using defined rules (such as aging, dependencies, priorities, skillset, security and others)…
- from a server to vehicles (such as forklift trucks, pallet jacks, AGVs, cranes and others)…
… within a site (e.g. a production line, a storage facility, a distribution center)
- Directed task distribution as per patent, is only possible with Locanis‘ IP
1 Server generates driving order
2 Distribution of tasks based on various criteria or “rules“, to different resources
3 Server communicates with vehicles that transport cargo
The Locanis Site Optimizer 360° is the
only SCES software developed and based on the use of RTLS technology
What is a SCES based on a Real-Time Location System?
- Locanis’ SCES is the only software that is developed to include dynamic location sensors that are attached to various in-motion assets, resources and inventories such as forklifts, AGVs, robots, manual operators or even a person walking through the facility
- Utilizing unique IDs, the Locanis’ SCES can dynamically locate and track these tags/assets and provide dynamic information about performance and pinpoint position (X, Y, Z)
So why is this disruptive and unique?
Locanis Site Optimizer 360° solution is the only one that can provide the following features:
A SIGNIFICANT INNOVATION
- Locanis patent, intelligent control of assets in all types of environments, such as production, warehouse and yard etc.
- Locanis patent covers all types of material handling equipment, such as forklifts, carts, tugger trains, AGVs, AIVs, pallet stackers, wagons, cranes etc.